OSSIX® PLUS is a sugar cross-linked, resorbable collagen dental membrane for
guided bone regeneration (GBR) and guided tissue regeneration (GTR)
These GLYMATRIX™ based products are designed to cover a wide range of bone and soft tissue regeneration needs in the dental industry.
GLYMATRIX™ is a proprietary collagen cross-linking technology, similar to the naturally occurring glycation process in the human body.
The technology uses sugars to cross-link collagen molecole producing a collagen matrix,
which can be tailored to deliver products of varying physical properties and customized longevity
- Maintains barrier functionality for 4-6 months
- Sufficient time for osseous defects to achieve optimal bone regeneration
- Excellent handling properties, adapts and conforms to defects.
- Suitable for all GBR and GTR procedures
- Porcine derived, providing excellent biocompatibility
The OSSIX® resorbable collagen membrane, has been in use for over a decade, with clinical experience gained in more than 350,000 cases. Over 100 peer-reviewed publications have been published during the last 10 years, since original launch in 2001.
OSSIX PLUS is manufactured by Datum Dental. For additional information please see www.ossixdental.com